Tuesday 18 March 2008

No time for games I'm crowned with laurels


What ?
You know I am God
deep inside the nightmare of readjustment
I am
Allah the Sun
Jehovah the awoken One
the Moon that took a bite
you know I am divinity
a being,
inside there are no borders,
the stardust is mine
and so is the earth for my children to play.
It’s no goldmine to get your silly profits from !

In three infinite moments
I rebuild the temple
in every age.

The mountain called you too long ago
and told you about milk and honey
to share
breaking the bread
carrying water, chopping wood, finding the original face
turning the other cheek,
it’s a thin line between love and hate.

Who is drinking my Wine
and stole the forest, the natural Garden, Paradise ?
Who Raped and Murdered my children in front of my cosmic mirror
and broke my elemental machinery ?

The Watermelon Man
said everyone was once the Holy Mother.

Did you hear the dolphin holler
inside your mirrormachine ?
When you put a stick in the ground
you have to make a hole.
From the root to the fruit. A new season to be aware.
The eternal here and Now !
Keep dancing although the Islands of faith
are still very small .
Be a crazy little thing called Love!

No comments: