Wednesday 24 October 2007

Final message

There is a Hellhound on my trail
a world on fire
the deaf dumb and blind
making preparations for a holiday
a drunken beach is waiting
some go to neglected temples
to dwell in their minds
and come back with empty illusions.

The God and the Goddess
are solid in my heart full of tears
the great learning has to be done inside
your own source is waiting.
My voice is lost in this dessert full of electronic devices,
I have devotional prays in my heart like a virgin child
naked in your face
but the warlords are too loud every truth got lost
in the mirror machine.
WHY ? this is a devious moment in the eternal,
Earth reduced to only material
the clever ones are no longer devoted,
and the wise have no more things to say !
rob2007
hope your satisfied the saints are broken
while I was cleaning Windows

No comments: