Friday 9 February 2007

With our hearts full of compassion.


Playing with my stereo, part one .

It’s not always so hard ,
when I sit on my chair
and the one fondles with my soul shine ,
I let a Belgium beer go straight into heaven ,
when the beat of the third eyed drummer
brings me far away
into the mystic
an ecstatic trance ,
tobacco smoke around the source ,
when the blues guitar is speaking in tongues
and angels sing in the wires of my head,
about eternal moments

I knew the words from long ago ,

naked , a cruel night in winter ,
beautiful white snow torturing my body
frost on my bones
chained to the fence of the master
my feet cut off

hungry for love ,my freedom,
blood and mud
on the cold ,cold ground ……..

I turned loose and took my first flight
and felt the infinite peaceful wisdom
of a mindless heart in space
now I’m just waiting for you to be
the part of me that should be free ,
in this garden made of bliss ,

so come along with me and listen to my stereo
from nineteen seventy six
we’ll play some good old records
to let them know that we’re still kicking
against these lonesome pricks
with our hearts full of compassion .

rob2006-10-30

No comments: