Friday 9 February 2007

the high road


Will you take the high road
Will you take the long road
The fast train out of town
is going back home!
( “Free at Last” )


A POINT ON THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD

The tongue spoke
against the cloud
lightning in a mindless word
took care of the lazy one
that sat there smiling on the ground.

The book they wrote
brought some hearts together
with orange feathers and a lazy beat
the drinks were served as usual
on a rusty iron plate.

The bloodstains on her breast
dried up very quickly in the golden sun.

The snakebite in the summer wind
on his back in the long grass
he blended with the colours of the mountain
the open warmth of the rainbow flowers
came back into the world.

The walls couldn’t stand the high notes
of her silent breathing
when they made a circle on the Earth
he has made a point
on the middle of the road.

rob2007-02-06 in the midday sun

Car drove by
shiny blue
noise with a melody
dark cloud
on her back
eyes staring
in the light before her
a bird flew
a little bit too low
a white line
with little red dots.2007-02-06 *
Cursing at the lethargy, the dreaming elite
(the myth of the dragon with uncountable heads
and a head-hunter from the muddy Dutch lowlands
who possible can touch the heart)


Wake up!
You may burn my books
please beat my images in thousand pieces
all my work in your bonfire
I GRAND you this release,
your majestic victory.

I’m a heretic, the anti-Christ, the prince of darkness,
the Apocalypse of the ego
with Jeshua and Holy Mother, the Goddess
by my side,
Mohammed in my inside pocket
in full armour on his white horse,
Ramakrishna, Shri Maharaj,
Osho in his Rolls Royse,
all the crazy Zen Masters and the Shamans,
Eric Clapton on sitar connected to the beat .
If you don’t watch out I’ll rewrite
the Bible and the Koran,
the Vedas and the Holy whole lot.
I’ll navigate the burning planes
and rob museums, temples, churches and mosques
your factories, shops, banks and universities.
I’ll become a communist , a social democrat
in the name of the Lord
I divide the loot
with the help of the devil and the demons
to bring some relieve for the poor .
I’ll sit like Buddha on the stolen thrones
and spread all my Love
energy of life,
embrace the windmills
and sit beside the tree of knowledge
of good and evil
let the mountains come to me
and will become a burning bush,
bound by satellites I will be digital
I’ll do some magic
and create a rock’n roll circus in rainbow colours
before your wondering eyes
and give you a world on fire
and put it out again with my living water.
I’ll be the founder of a universe
of my own tasteful appetite
for thousand years
with every race a genius expression
to learn from joyfully.
Maybe I will let you take over
the essence of today
and I will drink the cup with poison
and tell you there is no way to know.

Maybe I am a Medium
and this words came from you
or it’s a resonance from a planet far away
a mystery not yet unveiled
by the space cowboys in our mind.
This words come probably from a fruitful garden
with beautiful maidens and men,
playful children filled with potency
clear water, clean air
and strong arms to carry us through.

Who brings back the fire,
who goes over the bridge right now
who will give birth to matter and will grow
who evolve and becomes human,
and start telling who he really is
in total honesty .

Is it possible to respect our own being
or is it easier to be a supporter
and leave the work you have to do for somebody else.
Men in the crowd
sleeping on your stupid battlefield
I am dangerous
before you know it I will take you there
and I’ll have you by the crotch.
WAKE UP!
Divine being
burn or sell my books cheap
put them on sale
rewrite them with your own Love
if still remember how it feels
your own wisdom to share
BREAD AND WINE
find out who you are in this life
your not dead yet.
Do I have to go on
until the infinite is truth
this moment eternity
alpha and omega
in this world full of beast
pimped up monkey dream
where external forms adapt to the hottest fashion
the delusion to forget our mortality
the oblivion
the way we cut up our naked bodies
to fit in and become
perfectly unnatural chemical plastic dolls
the lethargy
two year olds in a illusionary heaven
walking like zombies on stolen cocaine
becoming high on diet ice-cream
with nuclear red cherries on the top
just look stupid
lazy on your king size bed
lost in the adventures of the ”Royal” family
from the magic box of Hollywood
dreaming about the things you haven’t experienced
and when you’re old enough to fight
you can’t let it loose the rest of your life
what a start.

I’m waiting for the Saints
to fall back on their place,
beside us, by our sides
close to our hearts.
Become guild free
like a naked child.
I’m just eating an old sandwich with dark bleu cheese
and drink too much of my monastery beer
and I’m praying for the hard working slaves
to become free
from this messed up global scam.
This is a pearl from the great ocean
fished up by a reckless fool
somewhere from the back of the streets
an Emperor crowned in my own inflammable
imaginational delusion
in my own imperfect dramatic words
to bear the pain
in my own ecstasy and bliss.
Can you estimate how a child could bloom
do you have insight in your own disposition ?

When you let them school you
you better be awake
and watch very carefully
before you know it you’re into deep
and have lost your golden inner voice
and are an absent minded
professor in philosophy
lost in too many words
the duality, heaven and hell
an educated fool
a monkey with a degree!

rob2007-01-07

No comments: