Tuesday 12 September 2017

Saviour without a phone

I wasn't the best option
to become a saviour,
I'm ugly & old, have a bad temper,
anxious & paranoid
and I smoke a lot,
but my Lord(my Love)said;
"There ain't nobody else available,
in this devious times."
So I was blessed
and I did my very best,
gave up all I had
brought the Love
to anything & anyOne,
freaked out
free as a bird!

But now I'm staring at the wall,
lost in music, with tears in my eyes.
I'm burned out, overheated,
on the devil's property,
longing for relief.
Numb & heavy breathing
on a little white pill,
just another saviour
that couldn't pay the bill !

The bells are ringing
the dance goes on, and on
angels are singing
it won't be long,
keep on singing
your freedom song.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simply wow that the word comes up after reading your article it was quite an amazing way to demonstrate your skills in front of the audience and able to get the honest reviews. So cheers to the great work and keep on sharing stuff like this on daily basis.
Yarn Suppliers