Wednesday 16 January 2008

Disco mystic

“Don’t you know it’s making me crazy
living in still water,”
I know it’s magic being inside
the surprising waves of the infinite ocean,
Sir Reed is singing disco mystic
probably a side effect of the chemical labyrinth,
strange kicks got lost in electronic clouds.
Don’t confuse yourself,
he made my perfect day
just wanna boogie with you
with you everything is elastic.

Candy talk in the gorilla mist,
you lifted me up
and slowed me down,
threw me in the dark night of light
my body heat twisted in the grease
of the kings highway,
lost on the stairway to heaven
ecstatic in stereo desire
a beat box on fire,
the drinks are served as usual,
in the misty atmosphere
I’m gone
“let me in baby so I can feed you
all over again”
so you can bite me
with your white feathers.

A party without wisdom
is just bubblegum.

No comments: