Thursday 13 December 2007

Do you know how to expand in eternal measures?

I invaded
the dreams of the nine kings,
the mutilated corpses
were floating in the infected river
to come back home,
the corporate man in his lonely cave
was chewing on thirty silver coins for breakfast
and the red dragon danced the night away
on cocaine and plastic ecstasy
swallowing the fragile elements
of the rainbow planet.

A cold blue stone came through the window
with his wild tail on fire
although the stars shone very bright
in this reckless night,
the tired sun started to whisper
of the early dawn.

He found the spear of destiny
but there were too many holy hearts
to penetrate
I paid him a visit in his tired dream
with my mighty mirrormachine
and brought with me a little wooden cross
for him to nail me on.

No comments: